The following are common problems and conditions prevented, improved and eliminated by using the
Kegelcisor® and having healthy PC muscles:
- Urinary Stress Incontinence: Seepage of urine under stress, laughter, coughing, sneezing, bending,
stretching, and lifting.
- Urge Incontinence: Over frequent urination.
- Nocturnal: Frequent urination during the night.
- Enuresis: Wetting the bed.
Conditions previously treated by surgery or drugs
- Prolapse of the Uterus: Womb falling into the vagina or protruding outside.
- Rectocele: Bulges in the vagina from the rectum.
- Cyctocele: Bladder protrudes into the vagina.
- Urethrocele: Urethra bulges into the vagina (swelling).
Proper use of the Kegelcisor® may eliminate the need for bladder tuck surgery. There are over two hundred and fifty thousand possibly unnecessary bladder tuck surgeries every year.
Areas of Possible Improvement
- Chronic Vaginitis: Persistent itching, vaginal irritation, discharge.
- Chronic Cystitis: Persistent irritation of the urinary tract and bladder.
- Painful Menstruation: Cramps, pelvic pain.
- Chronic back pain: Heavy aching generalized pain in the lower spine.
- Constipation: Lack tone in lower intestines, difficulty in elimination.
- Weakness of Abdominal Muscles: Bulging stomach, swayback, back pain.